viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

What is the purpose of this blog?

My name is Xavi and I'm a future renewable energy technic. I would like to talk you about of the different types of renewable energy and more specific on solar and wind energys because they will be my speciality.
I comment the efficiantcy of the each type of energy sources, the advantages and disadvantages and how this energys sources can to change our lifes and our world.




QUESTIONS:

¿What's the situation of the renewable energy in your country?



1 comentario:

  1. Well homey the situation of renewable energies in my country its pretty lame.
    Let me expalin my words, first of all there was a people on the government some years ago that decided to help people with installing their own electric central from solar cells or windmills by giving economic helps. But a few years later and a few years from now this people on the government had to go away and other people came up with an other mentality, they decided to stop helping these people with their installations and started doing the opposite thing, insted of them giving u money for the installation they decided that u had to give them money.
    And when the plebs had the chance to change these people again for others that actually wanted to help them, they wasted the chance and a few months later we got the same people with the same mentality that still want our moeny.
    Is this good or bad i don't know, but this is the actual situation we are facing my dude.

    ResponderEliminar